HEATSTRIP® Nano Radiant Electric Wall Mounted Heater
Model THN2000, 2000Watts The new entry level HEATSTRIP® Nano wall / ceiling mounted electric infrared heater is an ideal spot heating solution for many indoor and outdoor heating applications with the convenience of heat output and timer control, operation is so simple
- Easy DIY installation with wall/ceiling mount brackets included
- Remote control operation, with 4 heat settings and 24 hour timer & LED display
- Carbon filament infra-red heating element provides high performance instant heat
- Suitable for spot heating in outdoor and indoor applications as protected undercover alfresco areas, garages, sheds, bathrooms, cafes , warehouses, showrooms and offices
- 18 month residential and 12 month commercial warranty
- Minimum mounting height 1.8m
- Ideal mounting height 2.1m – 2.3m
- Maximum mounting height 2.5 outdoors / 2.7 indoors
The mounting height of the electric heater can have a significant impact on performance. For mounting heights higher than the ideal range, we recommend the use of wires/chains or optional extension poles to reduce the height and ensure the heater is within the ideal range. Heater performance may be affected if outside this range.
General recommendations for HEATSTRIP® Nano:
For the majority of outdoor applications the most effective method is to spot heat a table or similar area. The below diagrams provides an easy selection guide for the approximate model and quantity of heaters required to heat common residential table settings. Selections are based on HEATSTRIP® Nano being mounted at 2.4m from the floor in an undercover fully enclosed outdoor area.
|MODEL||INDOOR PROTECTED (m2)||OUTDOOR ENCLOSED SPOT HEATING (m2)|
Remote control operation, with 4 heat settings and 24 hour timer & LED display
Carbon filament infra-red heating element provides high performance instant heat
Perfect for indoor and protected outdoor applications, including alfresco areas
|MODEL||RUNNING COST||POWER (Watts)||CURRENT (Amps)||DIMENSIONS (mm)||WEIGHT (kg)||LEAD LENGTH (mm)||PLUG|
|THN2000||50c/hr||2000||8.3||900 x 130 x 89.5||3||2000||YES|
Included with the HEATSTRIP® Nano infrared electric heaters, to provide flexibility, ease of use and reduce operating costs.
The installation of HEATSTRIP® Nano is simple and easy with the standard mounting brackets supplied. For other locations, there are a range of mounting options available – (refer to below diagrams). The HEATSTRIP® Nano can be mounted directly to the ceiling; angled downwards on a wall; fitted flush with the ceiling; suspended on chains or poles; attached to beams/poles/umbrella’s; mounted end-to-end, or 2 units together.