HEATSTRIP® ELEGANCE WITH REMOTE AND APP CONTROL
With superior technology and style, world-leading design and unique “off-white” colour, the new HEATSTRIP® Elegance with Remote will blend in with the white ceiling in your alfresco-area, with the easy control of heat settings.
- Electric radiant outdoor heater
- Control the heater operation (WiFi & Bluetooth) via a smart phone APP (iPhone and Android). Also compatible with smart home voice-controls systems such as Google Hub & Amazon Alexa.
- Slimline design and “off-white” colour
- New compact and higher output design
- Corrosion-resistant for most environments
- Convenient DIY installation for the 2400W model. The 3200W model must be hardwired
- Available exclusively at Bunnings
- Minimum mounting height (including flush mount) 2.1m
- Ideal mounting height (including flush mount) 2.2m – 2.5m
- Maximum mounting height (including flush mount) 2.7
The mounting height of the electric heater can have a significant impact on performance.
For mounting heights higher than the ideal range, we recommend the use of wires/chains
or optional extension poles to reduce the height and ensure the heater is within the ideal
range. Heater performance may be affected if outside this range.
General recommendations for HEATSTRIP Elegance with Remote and App Control:
- Ideal mounting height: 2.3m to 2.5m. Maximum is 2.7m in a fully protected/enclosed outdoor environment.
- Ideal mounting location: ceiling mounted, directly above area to be heated (eg. above a table)
- Minimum recommended heating capacity for various installations are: 400W/m2 for indoor spot heating; 500W/m2 for protected outdoor areas, and 600W/m2 for exposed outdoor areas. To ensure the HEATSTRIP Elegance provides satisfactory performance, Thermofilm strongly recommends using conservative coverage areas when specifying how many heaters are required for each installation.
The table below outlines the maximum coverage of each HEATSTRIP Elegance with Remote and App control model based on 2 different scenarios with direct overhead mounting at minimum installation height. For example, for an outdoor area that is protected from prevailing winds by walls, cafe blinds etc, Model THE2400RA will cover a maximum of 4.8m2 and Model THE3200RA will cover a maximum of 6.4m2.
For angled wall mounting applications, the coverage is reduced by up to 40%.
|MODEL||INDOOR PROTECTED (m2)||OUTDOOR ENCLOSED (m2)||OUTDOOR EXPOSED (m2)|
Included bracket can be used for ceiling, wall mounting, and can be suspended using chains or wires.
New control Panel with High and Low temperature setting and 1/2/4 Hour Timer. Can also be controlled via smartphone Application.
Unique “off-white” colour with a more compact design and higher output
Materials of Construction: High temperature off-white ceramic coated extruded alloy. IP55 Rated
|MODEL||Runnings Cost||POWER(watts)||CURRENT(amps)||DIMENSIONS(MM)||WEIGHT(Kgs)||LEAD LENGTH(mm)||PLUG||HEATING AREA(mm)||Standard Mounting Bracket||Flush Mount Kit|
|THE2400RA||60c/hr||2400||10||1306 x 170 x 42.7||6||1000||Yes||4-5||ZBRAK-113W||THERAC-056|
|THE3200RA||80c/hr||3600||15||1710 x 170 x 42.7||9||1000||No||5-6||ZBRAK-113W||THERAC-057|
The installation of HEATSTRIP® Elegance is simple and easy with the standard mounting brackets supplied. For other locations, there are a range of mounting options available – (refer to below diagrams). The HEATSTRIP® Elegance can be mounted directly to the ceiling; angled downwards on a wall; fitted flush with the ceiling; suspended on chains or poles; attached to beams/poles/umbrellas; mounted end-to-end, or 2 units together.
Set of 300mm off-white
Set of 600mm off-white
Set of 900mm off-white
Set of 1200mm off-white
(Flush Mount for THE2400RA)
(Flush Mount for THE3200RA)
Standard Mounting Bracket