Patioland™ was approached by Ron & Chris Dunlop of Sans Souci NSW, to provide a solution to cover their rear deck. A double span, louvred system was selected to cover their alfresco area – allowing the family to enjoy the sun, but also keeping out the rain, when required, at all times of the day.
A HEATSTRIP® Classic heater was flush mounted in the central bulkhead to provide warmth directly over an outdoor table, while providing a neat and unobtrusive installation.
Material used and project cost:
- ‘Eclipse’ aluminium louvres “Shale Grey” in colour
- 250 x 50mm powder coated aluminium frame “Woodland Grey” in colour
- 100 x 100mm square edge powder coated aluminium posts
- Stainless steel down lights mounted within the bulkhead
- Internal switch plate & remote control operation
Total price – $24,250.00 (GST Incl.)
Product Specification: HEATSTRIP® Classic THH2400A and flush mounted enclosure (THHAC-011)