Australian designed, engineered and assembled
Why choose HEATSTRIP® Classic electric wall panel heaters for your outdoor or hard-to-heat indoor area?
- Radiant heaters are often the most effective and preferred way to heat an outdoor or tough-to-heat indoor area. Unlike traditional convection heaters, electric panel wall heaters will heat people or objects, not air. In outdoor areas, hot air is blown away, while in open indoor areas, the hot air rises to the ceiling or is lost via ventilation. Radiant heat will comfortably and energy-efficiently provide direct heat to people is this situation.
- HEATSTRIP® are the original innovators for outdoor heating development in commercial and residential markets. Today, we continue to be market-leading, with quality that is proven over many years both in Australia and overseas. Many try to copy, but none equal.
- The HEATSTRIP® Classic is the best-looking outdoor panel heater available, and the ultimate in outdoor heating.
- Electric radiant heating for indoor and outdoor applications
- Slimline, stylish, minimalist design
- Ideal for residential and commercial applications
- Australian designed, engineered and assembled
- Multiple mounting options for all applications
- Silent operation and maintenance free
- Easy DIY installation on most models
How does it work?
Similar to the heat rays emitted by the sun, the ceiling-mounted HEATSTRIP® Classic panel electric heaters emit radiant warmth from above. A unique electric heating element and alloy heating surface produces even, radiant warmth directly to individual people and surfaces below. Unlike traditional outdoor gas heaters, which aim to heat the surrounding air and can result in high temperatures close to the heat source and lower temperatures further away, the radiant heat emitted by the HEATSTRIP® Classic panel electric heater penetrates through the air to provide a comfortable, even temperature.
Energy efficient electric heating
The innovative, high surface area design of the HEATSTRIP® Classic electric panel heaters enables a gentle and comfortable heat pattern from the heater surface with minimal operating costs, providing an enjoyable and relaxing warmth. The unique design of the HEATSTRIP® Classic was recently recognised as the winner of the “Product Value” category at the Australian Business Awards 2013.
To use in:
- Al-fresco & outding dining areas
- Patios & outdoor kitchens
- Courtyards, balconies, verandas, pergolas
- Garages and sheds
Hospitality & Commercial
- Cafes & restaurants
- Pubs, Clubs, beer gardens, outdoor smoking and gaming areas
- Factories, warehouses, showrooms, assembly lines, halls etc
GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA
|MODEL||POWER (Watts)||CURRENT (Amps)||DIMENSIONS (mm)||WEIGHT (kg)||LEAD LENGTH (mm)||PLUG|
|THH 1500A||1500||6.3||924 x 165 x 48||5||1000||YES|
|THH 1800A||1800||7.5||1104 x 165 x 48||6||1000||YES|
|THH 2400A||2400||10||1364 x 165 x 48||7||1000||YES|
|THH 3200A||3200||13.3||1774 x 165 x 48||9||500||NO|
The installation of HEATSTRIP® Classic is simple and easy with the standard mounting brackets supplied. For other locations, there are a range of mounting options available – (refer to below diagrams). The HEATSTRIP® Classic can be mounted directly to the ceiling; angled downwards on a wall; fitted flush with the ceiling; suspended on chains or poles; attached to beams/poles/umbrella’s; mounted end-to-end, or 2 units together.
General recommendations for HEATSTRIP® Classic:
Ideal mounting location: ceiling mounted, directly above area to be heated (eg. above a table), but can also be mounted on a wall and angled downwards. • Protection from winds by café blinds, screens etc. is highly recommended.
The below table outlines the coverage of each Heatstrip® Classic model (in m2), based on 3 different scenarios. For example, for an outdoor area that is protected from prevailing winds by walls, café blinds etc, Model THH 1500A will cover 3m2 and Model THH2400A will cover 4.8m2.
|MODEL||INDOOR PROTECTED (m2)||OUTDOOR ENCLOSED (m2)||OUTDOOR EXPOSED (m2)|
For the majority of outdoor applications, the most effective method is to spot heat a table or similar area. The below diagrams provides an easy selection guide for the approximate model and quantity of heaters required to heat common residential table settings. Selections are based on HEATSTRIP® Classic being mounted at 2.4m from the floor in an undercover fully enclosed outdoor area.
Optional Controllers (not included):: deal to complement all HEATSTRIP® electric heaters, to provide flexibility & ease of use and reduce operating costs.
• Plug-in DIY timer switch
• On/Off function with LED indicators
• Automatic timer
• Remote control included
• Max. 10 amps
HEATSTRIP® is an award winning, world class range of Electric & Gas heaters