HEATSTRIP® Max DC Range
With a unique dual element and reflector design, the NEW Heatstrip Max range produces world class performance, when maximum heat output is needed.
Models THX2400DC and THX3600DC
The new HEATSTRIP Max Dual Element heater has been designed to maximize heat output, with world class quality and aesthetics. With a stylish hexagonal grille and black finish, it is ideal for the really hard to heat application including high ceilings, exposed alfresco balconies, pergolas, verandahs, warehouses and resturants.
- Dual Carbon element technology and upgraded heat reflector design that delivers maximum, world class heating performance.
- Anodised alloy componets provide corrosion protection, even suitable for coastal locations
- Easy installation with the brackets included. Suitable for ceiling or wall mounting.3600 model must be hardwired.
- Commercial grade quality and construction, 2 years full replacement warranty.
- Minimum mounting height (including flush mount) 2.1m
- Ideal mounting height (including flush mount) 2.3m – 2.5m
- Maximum mounting height (including flush mount) 3.0m
- Indoors Maximum mounting height (including flush mount) 3.5m
The mounting height of the electric heater can have a significant impact on performance. For mounting heights higher than the ideal range, we recommend the use of wires/chains or optional extension poles to reduce the height and ensure the heater is within the ideal range. Heater performance may be affected if outside this range.
For the majority of outdoor applications, the most effective method is to spot heat a table or similar area. The below diagrams provides an easy selection guide for the approximate model and quantity of heaters required to heat common residential table settings. Selections are based on HEATSTRIP® Max DC being mounted at 2.4m from the floor in an undercover fully enclosed outdoor area.
|MODEL||INDOOR PROTECTED (m2)||OUTDOOR ENCLOSED (m2)||OUTDOOR EXPOSED (m2)|
|THX 2400 DC||19||12||7|
|THX 3600 DC||28||18||10|
Dual Carbon Element technology and upgraded heat reflector design that delivers maximum, world class heating performance
Anodised alloy components provide corrosion protection, even suitable for costal locations
Perfect for indoor and protected outdoor applications, including alfresco areas
General Technical Data
|MODEL||POWER (Watts)||CURRENT (Amps)||DIMENSIONS (mm)||WEIGHT (kg)||LEAD LENGTH (mm)||PLUG|
|THX 2400 DC||2400||10||854 x 170 x 80||6||1000||YES|
|THX 3600 DC||3600||15||1054 x 170 x 80||8||1000||NO|
The installation of HEATSTRIP® Max is simple and easy with the standard mounting brackets supplied. For other locations, there are a range of mounting options available – (refer to below diagrams). The HEATSTRIP® Max can be mounted directly to the ceiling; angled downwards on a wall; fitted flush with the ceiling; suspended on chains or poles; attached to beams/poles/umbrella’s.
(Flush Mount for THX2400DC)
(Flush Mount for THX3600DC)
Set of 300mm Chrome
Set of 600mm Chrome
Set of 900mm Chrome
Set of 1200mm Chrome
Standard Mounting Brackets Kit