HEATSTRIP® Elegance Outdoor Radiant Electric Heater
With superior technology and understated elegance, the HEATSTRIP® Elegance is a premium heating solution for any well appointed alfresco outdoor area. Industry leading in the modern design and unique “off-white” colour, the HEATSTRIP® Elegance will blend in with the white-ceiling in your patio area.
- Electric radiant heater perfect for your protected alfresco area, pergola, verandah, café or difficult to heat indoor area
- World leading element design produces a more compact and higher output heater
- Corrosion-resistant to handle tough outdoor environments
- Convenient DIY installation of 1800W and 2400W models. 3600W Model must be hardwired
- 2-year residential and 1-year commercial warranty
- Minimum mounting height (including flush mount) 2.1m
- Ideal mounting height (including flush mount) 2.2m – 2.5m
- Maximum mounting height (including flush mount) 2.7
The mounting height of the electric heater can have a significant impact on performance. For mounting heights higher than the ideal range, we recommend the use of wires/chains or optional extension poles to reduce the height and ensure the heater is within the ideal range. Heater performance may be affected if outside this range.
For the majority of outdoor applications, the most effective method is to spot heat a table or similar area. The below diagrams provides an easy selection guide for the approximate model and quantity of heaters required to heat common residential table settings. Selections are based on HEATSTRIP® Elegance being mounted at 2.4m from the floor in an undercover fully enclosed outdoor area.
Elegant, slimline design perfect for indoor and outdoor undercover protected areas
Convenient DIY installation for 1800W and 2400W units
Unique “off-white” colour with a more compact design and higher output
|THE1800||45c / hr||1800||7.5||974 x 170 x 48.5||4||1000||Yes||3-4|
|THE2400||60c / hr||2400||10||1204 x 170 x 48.5||7||1000||Yes||4-5|
|THE3600||90c / hr||3600||15||1804 x 170 x 48.5||9||1000||No||5-6|
The installation of HEATSTRIP® Elegance is simple and easy with the standard mounting brackets supplied. For other locations, there are a range of mounting options available – (refer to below diagrams). The HEATSTRIP® Elegance can be mounted directly to the ceiling; angled downwards on a wall; fitted flush with the ceiling; suspended on chains or poles; attached to beams/poles/umbrellas; mounted end-to-end, or 2 units together.
(Flush Mount for THE1800)
(Flush Mount for THE2400)
(Flush Mount for THE3600)
Set of 300mm off-white
Set of 600mm off-white
Set of 900mm off-white
Set of 1200mm off-white
Standard Mounting Bracket