HEATSTRIP® CLASSIC WITH REMOTE CONTROL
With superior technology and style, world-leading design and “allblack” colour, the new HEATSTRIP® Classic with Remote will Make a statement in your alfresco-area, with the easy control of heat settings.
- Electric radiant outdoor heater
- The new remote control heater has 1-3 temperature settings and 1-24 hour timer control.
- Slimline design and “all black” colour
- New compact and higher output design
- Corrosion-resistant for most environments
- Convenient DIY installation for the 2400W model. The 3200W model must be hardwired
- Available exclusively at Bunnings
- Minimum mounting height (including flush mount) 2.1m
- Ideal mounting height (including flush mount) 2.2m – 2.5m
- Maximum mounting height (including flush mount) 2.7
The mounting height of the electric heater can have a significant impact on performance. For mounting heights higher than the ideal range, we recommend the use of wires/chains or optional extension poles to reduce the height and ensure the heater is within the ideal range. Heater performance may be affected if outside this range.
General recommendations for HEATSTRIP Classic with Remote:
- Ideal mounting height: 2.3m to 2.5m. Maximum is 2.7m in a fully protected/enclosed outdoor environment.
- Ideal mounting location: ceiling mounted, directly above area to be heated (eg. above a table)
- For a protected outdoor area, a minimum of 500W/m2 is required. For indoor spot heating, a minimum heating capacity of 400W/m2 is recommended.
The table below outlines the maximum coverage of each HEATSTRIP Classic with Remote model based on 3 different scenarios with direct overhead mounting. For example, for an outdoor area that is protected from prevailing winds by walls, cafe blinds etc, Model THH2400AR will cover 4.8m2 and Model THH3200AR will cover 6.4m2. For angled wall mounting applications, the coverage is reduced by up to 40%.
For angled wall mounting applications, the coverage is reduced by up to 40%.
|MODEL||INDOOR PROTECTED (m2)||OUTDOOR ENCLOSED (m2)||OUTDOOR EXPOSED (m2)|
Silent operation, does not emit light or glow when in use. Corrosion-resistant to handle tough outdoor environments
New LED control Panel with 1-3 temperature settings with 1-24 hour timer.
Unique “all black” colour with a compact design and higher output.
Materials of Construction: High temperature ceramic coated extruded alloy. IP55 Rated
|MODEL||Runnings Cost||POWER(watts)||CURRENT(amps)||DIMENSIONS(MM)||WEIGHT(Kgs)||LEAD LENGTH(mm)||PLUG||HEATING AREA(mm)||Standard Mounting Bracket|
|THH2400AR||60c/hr||2400||10||1364 x 165 x 48||7||1000||Yes||4-5||ZBRAK-113B|
|THH3200AR||80c/hr||3200||13.3||1774 x 165 x 48||9||1000||No||5-6||ZBRAK-113B|
The installation of HEATSTRIP® Classic is simple and easy with the standard mounting brackets supplied. For other locations, there are a range of mounting options available – (refer to below diagrams). The HEATSTRIP® Classic can be mounted directly to the ceiling; angled downwards on a wall; fitted flush with the ceiling; suspended on chains or poles; attached to beams/poles/umbrella’s; mounted end-to-end, or 2 units together.
Set of 300mm all-black
Set of 600mm all-black
Set of 900mm all-black
Set of 1200mm all-black