- HEATSTRIP® Intense
- Technical Specifications
- Mounting Options
- Product Dimensions
- Optional Controllers
The NEW HEATSTRIP® INTENSE wall/ceiling mounted electric infra-red heater is an attractive outdoor heating solution for high output instant heat.
- East DIY installation with brackets included.
- Ideal for undercover protected and semi-exposed outdoor locations.
- High quality construction with a new hexagonal grille.
- Carbon filament infra-red heating element provides high performance instant heat.
- 2 year residential and 1 year commercial warranty.
HEATSTRIP® INTENSE HEATING AREAS
Materials of ConstructionHeater: Anodised alloy casing and end caps with powder coated hexagon grille with IPX5 protection from water ingress from all directions.
|INDOOR PROTECTED||OUTDOOR ENCLOSED||OUTDOOR EXPOSED|
|14 m²||9 m²||5 m²|
Materials of Construction
Heater: Anodised alloy casing and end caps with powder coated hexagon grille with IPX5 protection from water ingress from all directions.
|THY 2200||55c / hr||2200||9.2||1068 x 120 x 90||6||1 m||Yes|
*Running costs based on $0.25/kwH. Product is suitable for connection to a standard 240V/10amp GPO.
THY 2200 Mounting Options
THY 2200 Dimensions
Optional Controllers (not included): Ideal to complement all HEATSTRIP® electric heaters, to provide flexibility & ease of use and reduce operating costs.
• Plug-in DIY timer switch
• On/Off function with LED indicators
• Automatic timer
• Remote control included
• Max. 10 amps
HEATSTRIP® is an award winning, world class range of Electric & Gas Heaters