HEATSTRIP Max DC with Remote Radiant Infrared Heater
With a unique dual element and reflector design, the NEW HEATSTRIP Max DCR range produces world class performance, when maximum heat output is needed.
The new HEATSTRIP Max DCR Dual Element heater has been designed to maximize heat
output, with world class quality and aesthetics. The new control provides both
temperature control 1-3 temperature settings and a 1-24 hour timer for automatic heater
shut-off operation. With a stylish hexagonal grille and black finish, it is ideal for the really
hard to heat application including high ceilings, exposed alfresco balconies, pergolas,
verandahs, warehouses and restaurants.
- Dual Carbon element technology and upgraded heat reflector design that delivers
maximum, world class heating performance.
- The new remote control heater has 1-3 temperature settings and 1-24 hour timer control.
- Anodised alloy components provide corrosion protection, even suitable for coastal
- Easy installation with the brackets included. Suitable for ceiling or wall mounting.3600
model must be hardwired.
- Commercial grade quality and construction, 2 years full replacement warranty.
- Minimum mounting height (including flush mount) 2.1m
- Ideal mounting height (including flush mount) 2.2m – 2.5m
- Maximum mounting height (including flush mount) 3.0m
- Indoors Maximum mounting height (including flush mount) 3.5m
The mounting height of the electric heater can have a significant impact on performance.
For mounting heights higher than the ideal range, we recommend the use of wires/chains
or optional extension poles to reduce the height and ensure the heater is within the ideal
range. Heater performance may be affected if outside this range.
General recommendations for HEATSTRIP Max DC with Remote:
- Ideal mounting height: 2.3m to 2.8m. Maximum is 3.0m Outdoors and 3.5m Indoors.
- Ideal mounting location: ceiling mounted, directly above area to be heated (eg. above a table)
The table below outlines the maximum coverage of each HEATSTRIP Max DCR model (in m2), based on 3 different scenarios. For example, in an outdoor area that is protected from prevailing winds by walls, cafe blinds etc, Model THX2400DC-R will cover 12m2 and Model THX3600DC-R will cover 18m2.
This data is based on direct overhead ceiling mounting. If the heaters are wall mounted, the radiant footprint will be reduced.
|MODEL||INDOOR PROTECTED (m2)||OUTDOOR ENCLOSED (m2)||OUTDOOR EXPOSED (m2)|
Above data is based on direct overhead ceiling mounting. If the heaters are wall mounted, the radiant footprint may be reduced. The below diagrams show the approximate heating area for each model, based on both an indoor protected, outdoor enclosed and outdoor exposed location.
Easy DIY installation with the brackets included for the 200Watt heater, THX3200DCR must be installed by a licensed electrician. .Suitable for ceiling or wall mounting.
New control Panel with 1-3 temperature settings with 1-24 hour timer.
Dual carbon element and upgraded heat reflector design that delivers maximum, world class heating performance
Materials of Construction: Anodised alloy casing and end caps, with a powder coated grill (Black) IPX5
|MODEL||Runnings Cost||POWER(watts)||CURRENT(amps)||DIMENSIONS(MM)||WEIGHT(Kgs)||LEAD LENGTH(mm)||PLUG||HEATING AREA(mm)||Standard Mounting Bracket|
|THX2400DCR||60c/hr||2400||10||983 x 170 x 80||6||1000||Yes||7-12||ZBRAK-132B|
|THX3600DCR||90c/hr||3600||15||1180 x 170 x 80||8||1000||No||11-18||ZBRAK-132B|
Set of 300mm all-black
Set of 600mm all-black
Set of 900mm all-black
Set of 1200mm all-black