HEATSTRIP® MAX is an Australian designed and engineered range of high intensity electric, infra-red radiant heaters ideal for tough outdoor and indoor heating applications. HEATSTRIP® MAX has been specifically designed where all other heaters have failed – a high temperature radiant heater with a unique low-glow, shatter proof heating element, perfect for even fully exposed locations. Applications include outdoor alfresco areas, balconies, pergolas, patios, verandahs, courtyards, garages, sheds, warehouses, showrooms, halls etc.
HEATSTRIP® Max is an Australian designed and engineered range of high-intensity electric, infra-red radiant heaters ideal for tough outdoor and indoor heating applications.
Why HEATSTRIP® Max?
HEATSTRIP® Max patio electric heaters have been specifically designed where all other heaters have failed. They are a high-temperature radiant heater with a unique low-glow, indestructible heating element – perfect even for alfresco living applications in fully exposed locations.
As a radiant heater, HEATSTRIP® Max provides targeted and focused heating only to people within its footprint, and not wasting energy on heating air.
- Residential: outdoor alfresco living areas, balconies, pergolas, patios, verandahs, courtyards, garages, sheds etc
- Hospitality: Alfresco dining areas, beer gardens, outdoor gaming and smoking areas, cafes, restaurants, etc.
- Commercial: Factories, warehouses, showrooms, workshops, halls, sheds, sports facilities, outdoor dining areas etc.
- High output electric radiant heating for the tough outdoor and indoor application
- Ideal for expose alfresco areas, pergolas, balconies, cafes, showrooms, halls etc.
- Unique “low-glow” incoloy heating technology
- Commercial grade quality
- Corrosion resistant alloy and high strength metallic element
- Australian design engineered and assembled products
- Multiple mounting options available
GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA
|THX2400||60c / hr||2400||10||854 x 170 x 80||6||1000||Yes||6|
|THX3600||90c / hr||3600||15||1184 x 170 x 80||8||Must be hardwired||No||9|
The installation of HEATSTRIP® Max is simple and easy with the standard mounting brackets supplied. For other more challenging locations there are a range of mounting options available – refer to below diagrams. The HEATSTRIP® Max can be mounted directly to the ceiling, angled downwards on a wall, suspended on chains or poles; attached to beams or poles; or 2 units together. Refer to the following pages for more detailed information on each mounting option.
Optional Controllers (not included): Ideal to complement all HEATSTRIP® electric heaters, to provide flexibility & ease of use and reduce operatimg costs.
THX SERIES RANGE
HEATSTRIP® is an award winning, world class range of Electric & Gas heaters