HEATSTRIP® Elegance is a range of stylish, premium, high-intensity electric panel heaters. With huge running cost savings compared to bottled gas heaters, HEATSTRIP® is ideal for outdoor undercover protected applications, both residential and commercial. These include protective alfresco dining and BBQ areas, patios, verandahs, courtyards and balconies.
Radiant heaters are often the most effective and preferred way to heat an outdoor or tough-to-heat indoor area. Unlike traditional convection heaters, Our HEATSTRIP® range heaters will heat directly heat the surface of the objects through infra-red waves, while convection heaters heat the air between objects.
HEATSTRIP® electric radiant heaters are more effective within an outdoor or uninsulated indoor area because they provide targeted warmth directly to the people and objects in their path.
Using the radiant heating principle, HEATSTRIP® can provide comfort heating for undercover outdoor and indoor open areas. Our innovative design of the HEATSTRIP® enables comfortable and even heat dispersion from the heater surface with minimal operation cost.
- Electric radiant heater perfect for your protected alfresco area, pergola, verandah or cafe
- The elegant, slimline design and “off-white” colour blends in seamlessly with most white ceilings
- World leading element design produces a more compact and higher output heater
- Significantly more cost-effective than bottled gas heaters
- Corrosion-resistant to handle the toughest outdoor environments
- Convenient DIY installation of 1800W and 2400W models and hardware 3600W.
- Optional mounting brackets and controllers
- 2 year residential and 1-year commercial warranty
GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA
|THE1800||45c / hr||1800||7.5||974 x 170 x 48.5||4||1000||Yes||3-4|
|THE2400||60c / hr||2400||10||1204 x 170 x 48.5||7||1000||Yes||4-5|
|THE3600||90c / hr||3600||15||1804 x 170 x 48.5||9||1000||No||5-6|
The installation of HEATSTRIP® Elegance is simple and easy with the standard mounting brackets supplied. For other locations, there are a range of mounting options available – (refer to below diagrams). The HEATSTRIP® Elegance can be mounted directly to the ceiling; angled downwards on a wall; fitted flush with the ceiling; suspended on chains or poles; attached to beams/poles/umbrellas; mounted end-to-end, or 2 units together.
For the majority of outdoor applications, the most effective method is to spot heat a table or similar area. The below diagrams provides an easy selection guide for the approximate model and quantity of heaters required to heat common residential table settings. Selections are based on HEATSTRIP® Elegance being mounted at 2.4m from the floor in an undercover fully enclosed outdoor area.
• Plug-in DIY timer switch
• On/Off function with LED indicators
• Automatic timer
• Remote control included
• Max. 10 amps
HEATSTRIP® is an award winning, world class range of Electric & Gas Heaters